Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Send online Gifts to Mumbai during this wedding season


No words can describe the unspeakable bond that I share with my niece Angel, who lives in Mumbai. She had this million dollar smile. A smile that made me laugh, when I was badly hurt, forgive her when I was literally seething in anger, and believe in her, though I knew she was telling a blatant lie.


But unfortunately, on her D-day, I was miles and miles away. As fate would have it I was unable to attend her wedding ceremony. Because of some untoward incident at the airport, I missed my flight. Unfortunately, the next flight was scheduled two days later, and in all probability I knew I would miss out on all the wedding rituals. So, I dropped the plan to fly to Mumbai and instead, decided to send gifts to Mumbai via an online company called Gujarat Gifts.

Somewhere deep down in my heart I was feeling good, because sending gifts was the best way to bless her and remind her of my presence. And I was confident everything would turn all right. And literally it did. As per my gifting plans, I decided to send cakes to Mumbai along with a card tagged alongside.


I browsed through various sites and found gujarat gifts collections quite amazing and it was really overwhelming to find so many varieties of cakes on display. Cakes on display included Two Tier Cake, Magestic Love, Foreever Bright, however I chose double heart cake. And from what I got to know from my sis is that Angel leaped in joy on receiving the double heart cake. Plus, she made it a point to cut them during her reception ceremony. And as per my sister’s version almost ¾ part of the cake was brought home after the ceremony and everyone in the household savoured every bit of it. My heart-felt thanks to Gujarat Gifts for being my saving grace.

Gujarat Gifts is doing a great service, by bridging the emotional gap between Indians and Non-resident Indians. For the uninitiated, the on-line gifting company was incorporated almost 11 years back, and today it has carved a specific niche in the on-line gifting space, not just in India, but all across the world. The on-line company also sends flowers to Mumbai. There are one too many to pick and choose from on gujarat gifts when it comes to flowers. There are Flower bouquets symbolizing ‘colours of love’, ‘Miss U Everyday’, ‘Bunch of Love’ then there are flower baskets, flower showers and hampers, etc. But I zeroed down on ‘Miss U Everday’ for my niece… you know the reason why.


Visit: http://www.gujaratgifts.com/send-gifts-to-mumbai.html

No comments:

Post a Comment