Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Flowers to Baroda - A perfect way to relive old memories

When we talk of Baroda (Vadodara), Sansakari Nagari of Gujarat, what comes to our mind is the city’s thriving cosmopolitan nature. Hailing from Manipur, I had come over to stay at my aunt’s place in Baroda with an intention to pursue Masters in English Literature at the glorious MS University, Baroda.
Back home, I had heard a lot about Baroda and its classic blend of diverse cultures. I couldn’t really believe my eyes when I found foreign students from all sides of the world from Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Tibet, Jordan, Mauritius, Philippines, Japan, Canada …crowing the throbbing campus space. I lived in Baroda for about two years and during the course of my stay, I made friends with quite a few faculty members and foreign students, alike.

However, I took an instant liking for this lady professor who taught American Literature. Her classes were quite interesting. Being like-minded we had a lot in common. From writing, poetry, cooking, gardening and so forth. Now miles apart, I believe in reliving those past days, by sending gifts to Baroda. And thankfully, Gujarat Gifts is there to help me out in this endeavour.

Gujarat Gifts is the most bankable gifting site, I’d ever known. It’s far ahead of other gifting companies at least on three parameters ‘collection’, ‘service’ and ‘reach’ (2500 cities). Of course, the collection and services is irresistible. A host of items on display will make you up sit up and take notice. Handicrafts, home furnishing, garments, gems & jewellery, hand bags, perfumes, watches, special anniversary gifts, special wedding gifts, dry fruit sweets, chocolates both Indian and imported, cakes, brownies, etc are on display here.

Since, Ms. Rajkumari Khurana’s birthday falls on January 2, I have already contacted gujarat gifts to send flowers to Baroda. 10 Mix Rose Bouquet will reach her doorsteps on January 2. Sitting in Manipur, I can imagine her face lighting up in joy, on receiving these flowers. May god bless her and keep her in pink of health.

Today, not just she, even her cute little son has become an integral part of my life. I send cakes to Baroda via gujarat gifts on his birthday. And each time I go for a different flavour. From, Magical Pinapple, Beauty Of Black Forest, Love Of Chocolate, Butterscotch Bite, Strawberry Surprise, to Wonderful Vanilla. Cakes are cakes, all flavours taste good. Thanks to Gujarat Gifts for keeping this special relationship alive and kicking.


Visit: http://www.gujaratgifts.com/send-gifts-to-baroda.html

No comments:

Post a Comment