Thursday, December 17, 2009

Greet the new born by sending Gifts to Delhi

Two of my dearest friends have got married and settled in Delhi. And one is expecting a baby in a few months time. I was pretty thrilled when she called up the other day and informed me about the good news. Though personal and professional commitments will keep me on my toes, however, I would manage to send gifts to Delhi, via any online gifting company.
Online gifting has somehow become an indispensable part of our lives today. It perfectly suits our time poor; busy schedules. In fact, it helps communicate things which we wouldn’t have the nerve to say otherwise. The most remarkable aspect: it helps connect with all your friends, wherever they are, thus keep the friendships flame burning.

Coming to where I started, I intend to send some flowers to Delhi (for my friend) along with some baby toys and products. While browsing various on-line gifting sites, I came across this brilliant site called gujarat gifts. Here I found on display an interesting category on flowers as well as a section on new born and babies. The flowers section had some beautiful flowers on display. These fine-looking flowers could either be sent in the basket shape or in a bouquet form. I guess the confluence of flowers and handmade chocolates would make a great gifting combo.

And in fact, of course, the new born and babies section on Gujarat Gifts is overflowing. A sneak peek into this section leaves you flummoxed. Arrays of products are on display meant specially for 3 month old to 36 month old babies. Say for instance, there are different varieties of baby walker, kitchen set, baby mover, baby’s activity keys, baby bouncer, medical kit, Mickie & Minnie Teether, mega blocks, kid’s first cell phone, musical gym, baby activity chain, kid’s tuff stuff tape recorder, babies bowling, and so forth.


I know, I sound crazy sometimes…the kid is yet to arrive in this world and I am already gearing up; to send gifts to my friend and her baby. Anyway, what’s wrong in making preparations in advance? Now do you wish to know more on my height of my craziness? I even intend to send cakes to delhi in the upcoming year to celebrate this child’s 1st birthday. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, they say. And this child means a world to me.

Visit: http://www.gujaratgifts.com/send-gifts-to-delhi.html

No comments:

Post a Comment